Is Your Website Really Helping Your Practice To Grow?
Often, practices that aren’t focused on their online presence don’t think enough about how a website can build brand recognition and how they could be getting more out of their online investment.
When managed correctly, a website can be a powerful asset to any practice that is trying to grow – by attracting more patients, generate more appointments and increase brand recognition.
Here are five important questions you should be asking yourself to make sure you are getting the most of out of your website.
Five things to ask:-
1) What kind of ROI are you getting on your investment?
2) Is your target patient able to find your website?
3) Is your website optimized for mobile devices?
4) Where does your website fit in to the rest of your dental business?
5) Are you able to give your website the attention it needs, for it to be truly effective? If unsure or if you are in need of some advice, contact Dental Focus on: 020 7183 8388 Also for an extended article, see this link: